7/12/08

Anticipation

has a habit to set you up?



As of tonight, Bangalore is no longer home. Six of us head to Pondicherry to meet darling G and her entourage. Some of my posse will go back home and back to work, but as for me - I am free! Pondi is a former French colony on the east coast and apparently looks a bit like this. Expecting to meditate at the ashram, swim in the sea and then have fresh fish and wine in a shady courtyard.






Celebrated last night here regardless of dehabilitating illness, with a rooftop party at a friend's house. Shaun and Adam - British boys volunteering with i-to-i as well, worked at a music magazine called Rave, and a lot of the staff were there, so the DJing was taken very very seriously. I brought along this unbelievable man I have met. We (myself, Adam and Nerrel) decided in the rickshaw home that he is probably married with children, because he seems far too perfect. I promise to write up the expose asap.

No comments: