5/31/08

Of the bitter moment

It's partly that I'm bored of the retrospective blogging, and partly that I don't have any photos of what I've been doing.. and I know my writing alone cannot sustain you!
There's soft music playing from outside my window, and I feel like living in the moment. But I don't feel smooth and warm I feel prickly, so I'll plug in headphones and listen to what scratches the itch.
I'll tell you how I feel now not what I felt last Saturday.
Today I saw a picture. Now if a pen is mightier than a sword, what is a machine gun compared to my keyboard?

Well we're all so fucking nice and I wouldn't think twice about kissing her either.
Erasing the evidence
Trusting that providence
Must have some influence
Must be meant to meant to be
Kissed us in that mirror too but if he says with her its all Brand New, I believe it.
And when her arms wrap his waist it's not six just two
I taught him to smoke Wendy taught him to roll perhaps she can pump nicotine straight to his soul
But we were all so fucking nice
It's not such a vice to slam doors pick fights book flights
I hope you use the same sweet lines and I hope you know, by me it's fine.

No comments: